The Extreme Aquarium Opening In March

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
If Nathan does a grand opening "fish list" I will deliver if you pre-order !
Details soon... right, Nathan ?! :D
Absolutely agree @SamB as soon as I work out those details I'll post a list and we can start receiving pre-orders. I just hooked up with another supplier and there list is amazing guys and girls. Details to follow!!

Winks

Website Affiliate
I have relatives in the area and now your forcing me to go visit them. LOL I can hardly wait.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I have relatives in the area and now your forcing me to go visit them. LOL I can hardly wait.
Awesome!!! Sarnia is a great place to visit... and now you have an excuse:). Look forward to seeing you at the store.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Road trip!! congrats on the new en-devour!
Thank you! I'm very excited. Yes come for a visit ! Look forward to seeing you there . Store is coming along in the development stage and getting closer every day. :)

shamous113

Thank you! I'm very excited. Yes come for a visit ! Look forward to seeing you there . Store is coming along in the development stage and getting closer every day. :)
Looking forward to it @Marcie and I will come down to visit the new store..I don't envy you it's not a easy task setting up a new store.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Looking forward to it @Marcie and I will come down to visit the new store..I don't envy you it's not a easy task setting up a new store.
That's great! I look forward to meeting both of you in person. It's been a lot of work most definitely.... but to be honest this has been a child hood dream! It has its challenges but this has been an awesome adventure and look forward to serving our members here on tft and the sarnia and area hobbyists .

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Nice to see a new store. Hope your hours expand. I'm in Sarnia M-F 7-4 only
I'll do appointments as well. So if I know when your coming I'll make my self available to those that wish to do so on off hours.i literally live 5 min from the store and work is ten minutes. Definitely not a problem.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Store update!!!
Hey everyone just wanted to post a little up date! My plan at this point is to be open on March 22nd if all goes as planned . Store Reno is going well, and beautiful things just keep happening. I'm very excited and have appreciated all the interest and support. Happy reefing all... :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Store update!!!
Hey everyone just wanted to post a little up date! My plan at this point is to be open on March 22nd if all goes as planned . Store Reno is going well, and beautiful things just keep happening. I'm very excited and have appreciated all the interest and support. Happy reefing all... :)

I am sure there will be reminders, but let me know closer to the date, if all goes well I can run over after work that day.

Edit: make it I will be there the next day. Just realized it was a wednesday. Monday and Wednesdays are out for me.