The Extreme Aquarium Opening In March

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Just thought I'd have a little fun with this thread and post a pic of my jeep with the store decal that just went on yesterday. Store gets closer and closer. I can't wait!!!
I'll keep everyone updated as we go.
Thanks AND HAPPY REEFING!!! :D

Attachments

• 20170302_123015.jpg
    20170302_123015.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 334

SamB

Super Active Member
Just thought I'd have a little fun with this thread and post a pic of my jeep with the store decal that just went on yesterday. Store gets closer and closer. I can't wait!!!
I'll keep everyone updated as we go.
Thanks AND HAPPY REEFING!!! :D

Very cool and a little tax break (business expense)

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
What's the latest news Nathan ??
Good morning sam... here is the latest update... unfortunately I have had an issue that will put our opening off another week. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience for anyone . My family and I are working very hard to get EXTREME up and operational and and appreciate everyones love and support. We have worked through the issue that held us up and progress continues. More updates to come!

SamB

Super Active Member
Good morning sam... here is the latest update... unfortunately I have had an issue that will put our opening off another week. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience for anyone . My family and I are working very hard to get EXTREME up and operational and and appreciate everyones love and support. We have worked through the issue that held us up and progress continues. More updates to come!

There are always snags and obstacles in new business ventures but it sounds like you are overcoming any "bumps" in your journey
I am sure that I can speak for the forum in saying that we all wish you the best of success and we are interested because we care !

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
There are always snags and obstacles in new business ventures but it sounds like you are overcoming any "bumps" in your journey
I am sure that I can speak for the forum in saying that we all wish you the best of success and we are interested because we care !
Thanks again sam and too all of our members . Things have been moving at lighting speed except for a couple of hold ups. Because of perseverance and one great and awesome supplier i got through a hiccup....lol.... ill update in a week to further update the members. Thanks all

ginny vendenberk

Well i must say it is nice to have a business owner like nathan in sarnia i was truly blown away by how great of a experience i had when i went in to EXTREME AQUARIUM for the grand opening and again today. Congratulations nathan . i look forward what the future holds

Winks

Website Affiliate
I will be going to Extreme Aquarium tomorrow ( April 8th ). If anyone in the London area needs anything brought back from Extreme, I would be more than happy to transport it back to London.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Well i must say it is nice to have a business owner like nathan in sarnia i was truly blown away by how great of a experience i had when i went in to EXTREME AQUARIUM for the grand opening and again today. Congratulations nathan . i look forward what the future holds
Thank you ginny for the kind words... i appreciate it more then you know! Like i mentioned before i i want " Extreme " to be a community hub for all aquarists in sarnia. Thank you for supporting "Extreme" and ill look forward to your next visit!:)