The Frag Fest 21/02/2015

Skim

Well guys I think all in all with the weather it turned out pretty good. I met some people and of coarse I am broke now. It was my first frag fest and I tell ya I could hear those little buggers calling my name from one side of the room to the other and every frag tank display was like a treasure chest full of Rubies and Emeralds and Diamonds of all shapes and size, all gleaming under all the blue lights. I started to sweat and shake and I could feel my wallet dancing in my pocket and I was just getting to the first table, by the time I hit the third table I was done, the trance took hold and I believe I bought something from every vendor at least once.
I must admit I had a good time and just wanted to say thanks to Steve for giving us Reefers that are stuck between the East and West a chance to experience a Frag Fest and look forward to the next one say September. I also would like to thank all the vendors that helped me with redistributing all my cash, I don't know what I would have done with out you guys.

All the best and keep what needs to wet, wet and what needs to dry, dry.
I sure there are a few that know exactly what I mean.

Skim

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I couldn't make it, had an unavoidable conflict , I hope it was a good turn out, the weather wasn't co-operative other than milder. Will there be a repeat?