The Official "Whatcha Get" Thread for London Frag Fest 2013

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Here are a few that I got. Threw together a quick rack for them until I get a chance to place them. Also a dozen other pieces that I already placed. Trying my hand at acans as well. I was able to grab up some Gold Torch thanks to Unibob, some longed after Fire and Ice Zoas and a ton of other zoas from Fragbox. Everything seems to be opening up nicely. Also grabbed up 3 shirts and 6 decals from ReeferTees, but forgot them in the van and wife went out for a bit. Lastly stopped in at SeaLife Central and grabbed up 2 fire fish, boxer shrimp, and a cleaner shrimp. That place was packed as well.

f55736.jpg

Lets also not forget my MP10 and Frag plugs from Krakenauctions that I won. I was in complete shock when he handed me the MP10 new in box still sealed.

330gsvo.jpg

curiousphil

Super Active Member
jatupe3y.jpg

Filled out my tank pretty nicely... pics to come later.  All but 2 pieces were opened up by the time lights went out last night :D.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Only coral I picked up was a nice size piece of posideons hurricane chalice.

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
.. and I didnt realize I needed another, until Aaron offered up a special one time FragFest special deal that I couldn't refuse :?

Thanks to Big Al's London for the brand new in the box MP40w ES 8) 8) 8)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
BS Monster Mash Acan
BS Yellow Base/Blue Polyp Monti
MPoG Favia
GoW Paly
FruitLoop lookalike zoas
Tyree Purple Monster

Almost pulled the trigger on some pricey space monster palys but another vendor promised a much better price in the near future...... I never forget ;)

Also got a neat tshirt from reefer Ts, some small mesh bags and replacement tlf phosban elbows from Bigals, and thanks for the free TLF tshirt from ReefWholesale!!!!

Had a great time!!! Thanks to all vendors!!

davesolo29

Super Active Member
DAMN!!!! I sure wish I could have made it.  I was busy at an estate auction trying to buy a house.  I couldn't afford the reserve bid on it tho.  Good news is no one else did either so I am striking up a deal with the owner to do a rent to own.  Find out in a few hours if we can agree on fair terms for everyone. 
Wish I could have done both.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
There was still lots left by the time I fenangled around the room.  I think I ended up with 10 new pieces, no idea what I grabbed.  I know I finally got a piece of red dragon, but dammit no pearlberry, strawberry shortcake, purple monster or diablo.  That's what I get for buying with my eyes and not my list. 

Pilfered a piece from darryl, but couldn't get through the crowd he had (until after the event even!), but I did see the guy next to me buying the last purple monster frag :(

It's tough being at the event with your wife, she pulled the "you better leave with less frags than you came with!"  :mad:

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
reeffreak link said:
Salty you must have missed the pearly berry that BS had

You know what's funny?!!?  I didn't make it to BSs table until he packed up!!!  I got the red dragon out of his truck as he was leaving, no lie!! 

Dave, I need a piece of pearlberry, set it next to my clam so they can be chums :)

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=5488.msg52399#msg52399 date=1370185172]
It doesn't do anything for me so I passed it over. Those acans on the other hand ... AMAZING !!

I already bought all his damn tempting acans :)
[/quote]

You and me both lol

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Salty,

It was I who grabbed the last Tyree PM..... :) been after it for a while ......
I got the frag that had 3 small frags all glued together on the plug.....I offered to break one off for a 1/3 of the price I bought for.....which was a lot lol.....offer still stands salty! It was a good sized frag of PM so let me know if you are still interested.....

Only thing I was disappointed not to see at the swap was Rastas and Space Invader..... Tisk, tisk, my wallet was open and my wife never came :)

blair

i scored mainly on the zoas, my fav being the captain america palys from darryl, got a few sps to try first ones in the tank, thanks teebone and adinituim, all were opened in the dark this mornin except my magicians, my regrets were shoulda pulled the trigger on the sunny ds and the gold torch dammit,  i just turned the lights on to snap a pick(just whites),  than after fragfest went to bills and picked up this guy

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
blair link said:
i scored mainly on the zoas, my fav being the captain america palys from darryl, got a few sps to try first ones in the tank, thanks teebone and adinituim, all were opened in the dark this mornin except my magicians, my regrets were shoulda pulled the trigger on the sunny ds and the gold torch dammit,  i just turned the lights on to snap a pick(just whites),  than after fragfest went to bills and picked up this guy

Yes, I agree you should have pulled the trigger on Sunny D's......they are awesome!!!

reeffreak

Super Active Member
I picked up some Millie's, chalice and acans, what a selection .

FAL Green Millie
ga5y9a8y.jpg

BS Aussie Millie and gold torch in back lights just came on so not fully open
a8emuvah.jpg