TheFragtank.ca 2nd Annual Fall Frag Swap and BBQ

If you plan on attending, let me know. We need numbers for drinks, food, etc.

• Yep I'll be there.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No sorry cant make it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Thanks to everyone who made it out to the swap. I think we were just shy of the 50 person goal (holy crap)! I had a great time and pick up some really nice frags.

A big thanks to Al (DTI 1501) for BBQing and supplying some of the food. Very tasty hotdogs and sausages.

Reeffreak thanks for helping set-up and loaning the light.

Torx thanks for sticking around after to help clean up. 

Thank-you!! ;D

We raised $85 from the Z&P contest!

dale

ya that was great,,.thanks again rick.,, just finished getting everything in ,, I HAVE NO ROOM! lol but it shure looks nice!!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
It has been said a few times already, but thank you all for making this a great gathering. Great people, food, and of coarse...great frags and deals.

It was great to see everyone who brought things out. It was very difficult to decide who was going to take my money. My frag tank is FULL now and everything has already starting opening up. Only got in minor trouble when I got home as my top up reservoir overflowed and filled my laundry room  :? (why does that stuff only happen when I am NOT home  ::) )

Thank you Rick for providing a great (and dry) location. The hospitality was great and thanks to all the members that helped through the day. Lets keep this trend going and make next year bigger and better. Here is to a great 3rd annual.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
And I found a Virgin Mobile flip phone on the driveway.  Turned it into Ricks better Half. 
Older phoen with a an orange spot with a number written on it.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
TheFragtank.ca 2nd Annual Fall Frag Swap and BBQ

ricklalonde link said:
Someone left a black and red Coleman soft shell coolier.

Please PM me if its yours.

Mine, you can have the powerade and mini wheats lol.  Pat said he would grab it for me.

R

reeffreak

What an AWSOME day , it was nice to meet some members on forum aswell get some new goodies .. Thanks again Rick for the hospitality and DTI for the great cooking .

chuckm

Thanks Rick!

Great event,  I think everyone left there pretty happy!  Some great deals there this year.
Lots of friendly bargaining/competition which brought prices down, many people got some steals.
Al did a great job on the BBQ.
weather was pretty good for mid-october :)
People are getting spoiled in this area with so many awesome pieces available-thanks Rick.!!!!!!

Thanks to Darryl V. also for hooking me up!

Again without Rick providing a place to do this it just wouldn't happen!-Thanks to your better half (for letting all these people into your home)
My only regret was leaving without more pieces from Rick..... :(
Hope to do it again in 2013!

R

reeffreak

chuckm link said:
Thanks Rick!

Great event,  I think everyone left there pretty happy!  Some great deals there this year.
Lots of friendly bargaining/competition which brought prices down, many people got some steals.
Al did a great job on the BBQ.
weather was pretty good for mid-october :)
People are getting spoiled in this area with so many awesome pieces available-thanks Rick.!!!!!!

Thanks to Darryl V. also for hooking me up!

Again without Rick providing a place to do this it just wouldn't happen!-Thanks to your better half (for letting all these people into your home)
My only regret was leaving without more pieces from Rick..... :(
Hope to do it again in 2013!

Now, now I wouldn't say  "spoiled"  ... Smart seems like a better choice of words

Status
Not open for further replies.