thefragtank.ca BRS Group Buy - February 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I will admit that I signed up for the one on AP too..... Lol....I just really need some stuff this upcoming month.... If this group buy happens then no doubt which one I will be buying thru lol.... I just like to always be prepared ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Reef Hero link said:
I will admit that I signed up for the one on AP too..... Lol....I just really need some stuff this upcoming month.... If this group buy happens then no doubt which one I will be buying thru lol.... I just like to always be prepared ;)

Well get them over here, it is better over here anyways. :D We are up to 6.

KBennett

Reef Hero link said:
Kevin,
If you are registered with BRS then you should be listed as a preferred reefer on their site and will get that price shown for all items....however, if you sign up for a group buy, when it comes into effect, you will be listed as in a group buy instead and the prices for items will be shown accordingly....so in a nutshell, the prices are changed for you on the website.

Thanks Ben!

davesolo29

Super Active Member
I'd get in but due to some banking and government issues I only deal in cash at this time.  Brs doesn't give me a "hand over cash" option.  Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chief hill

OK were past 10.    What's next Torx?  What do you need from us aside from the details were supposed to pm you.?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I submitted the sheet this afternoon. Buys only start on Tuesday's.  You should get an email tomorrow afternoon to say that your status has changed.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
List submitted.

If someone missed the original signup they are welcome to still participate at any time during the group buy period. Just PM me the email you use with BRS and your last name and I will get you added.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Bfofre

Omg... I have a list!  Just small stuff,  but going to be a decent order!    Btw,  what salt are ya'll using?  And what's a good price?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.