Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Petercar link said:
ok thank  ..i goin trucking sunday  ..so ill order by tomowwa nite  and it will ship monday and be at my mailbox wednesday 

Good deal there. I seriously need to look into the US boxes, I am there every freaking day. :/

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
i pay 245 dollars for a box at the ups store  ….so we weighted out..at 5 bucks a parcel  if we used shipping depot    so the 245 a year was our best deal ..tonite we picked up 5 parcels

Bfofre

If my math is correct...  That's 49 packages per year for break even.  I'm close to that I'll bet...  However at our US mailbox,  you can also pay $50 up front,  and  $2 per package!  That's solid deal

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

KBennett

Do you guys think $30 shipping on $100 order is a lot? 
With shipping, taxes and exchange I spent $162 Canadian.

If you add to your cart and then wait a few days, they always seem to give you a discount.  I got $5 off.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
KBennett link said:
Do you guys think $30 shipping on $100 order is a lot? 
With shipping, taxes and exchange I spent $162 Canadian.

If you add to your cart and then wait a few days, they always seem to give you a discount.  I got $5 off.

All depends what you are buying, if it doesn't weigh anything...then maybe

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Bfofre link said:
If my math is correct...  That's 49 packages per year for break even.  I'm close to that I'll bet...  However at our US mailbox,  you can also pay $50 up front,  and  $2 per package!  That's solid deal

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

thee ups store will leave packages out in the lobby if yu can't get them when there open  even for sundays

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Torx link said:
[quote author=KBennett link=topic=7574.msg80423#msg80423 date=1391896171]
7.5 lbs of resin and 4 lbs GFO.  I'm hoping it lasts a while.

LoL, hopefully it does, but that is 11.5lbs mailed is why your shipping is so much.
[/quote]thats probably cuz its coming to canada to….if yu go buy the biggest 5 gallon pail of everything ..gfo ,,all the dosing solutions like cal .alk,all the parts but get 5 gallon pails and see how much to cannada  then do it again with a use zip code  yu will get the use mailbox for free as long as its over 175

KBennett

A US mailbox isn't really an option for me...  It's over an hour to the buffalo border - plus if I'm going to the states, I have to bring my wife.  That gets really expensive!

Victoss

Is it still possible to slip me in the group buy before it ends? Was going to wait till next months but it dawned on me that I'll have a whole week with nothing to do next weekend.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Victoss link said:
Is it still possible to slip me in the group buy before it ends? Was going to wait till next months but it dawned on me that I'll have a whole week with nothing to do next weekend.

I will send off your information tonight. Not sure when he will get you signed up until Monday though. But you will be able to purchase that Monday with the discount.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Victoss link said:
yu could just add onto someones order if they have not made there order yet amd just go pick it up at whoevers order and pay them to at pickup ..but i already did my order with teebone

Status
Not open for further replies.