Thefragtank.ca Table

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I will be at the show this year to help support this great event. As usual, thefragtank.ca will have a table containing a frag tank with some of my frags for sale. Come say high. If you need a place to put your bag or cooler, I am sure I can hold onto it for you. I should have painters tape and a marker so that you can label your stuff.

In previous years some members have asked about donating frags to that tank and have the money go into the site donations fund. That will continue this year. I have had one member already get me frags so that they have been acclimated to my water. For people dropping off frags at the show this year, I think I will just bag them in their own water and float them to make things easier on the coral. I will have bags at the table if you are a Tupperware or Ziploc type of person. Also, members have asked to do actual cash donations instead of doing it through the site. Those will be accepted as well and in both cases a donor badge can added to your account if you wish. Between these 2 event 'fund raisers', fulfills most of any gap in funds running the site. So anything is appreciated.

One other thing that will be available at this years London Fragfest...for those interested...

20160226_154937_zps2ghxnt0d.jpg

I will also supply markers for these, I have not decided if they will be at the door or a table yet though.

Pipes

Hey guys. I'm going to bring a small box of free 1/4" tubing. Any ideas where I can put them out for the members? I'll check in with you then.

Pipes

Will there be door prizes? If so I will bring a filter change pack (5 micron sediment filter and a 5 micron carbon block filter).