This is Aiptasia right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IrishPride

I've made the assumption that this is just a different variation of Aiptasia and I've tried a few of the natural methods in removing these from my tank without success.  I know Copperbands and Peppermint shrimp can be hit and miss, but are these variations that they won't eat anyways?

My apologies for the pic quality, but feedback is always appreciated.

Jason

I

IrishPride

Right.  Thx guys...I'd been trying to search through some google images and got tired.  Asking around here is so much easier. 

I had only one of these guys for the longest time and now I've got a bunch pop up in the last week.  Time to have some fun.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I got a couple majanos so I smothered them with putty and glue dipped in alk lol......never seen them again.....
I did the same with the little bit of Pom Pom Xenia that would not fully come of rock...... :) IT'S WAR!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I

IrishPride

LOL....that's what I thought too!

I pulled the rock that they were on and pulled them off.  Came off clean, but I didn't want to risk pieces floating around in my DT.  I have a tote with other rock so I threw it in there for now.  See what happens now I guess.  (my tote has about 30lbs of rock, heater and a powerhead).

Status
Not open for further replies.