Tiny Bugs On Glass?

Mark092

The title pretty much explains it all. I noticed some very tiny little bugs crawling on the glass today. They are about the size of a pin head and almost too small to notice any features. The last coral I added to the tank was close to a month ago, a cynarina (modern coral), some sympodium, and a coco worm, and all were dipped in Coral RX (minus the coco worm). Can't say I've done much different than usual lately. I added a pretty small piece of rock that used to be in my tank and had been cured/cycled, but removed and dried out. I added this back in the refugium about a week or two ago. Just wondering if anyone has seen this before. Red bugs possibly?
I also just lost a skunk queen anthias this week. It seemed healthy and happy but disappeared into the rock out of nowhere.
Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

SamB

Super Active Member
I vote for copepods (very good) too
Red bugs cling to the coral, not on glass
Any species of Anthia are very challenging fish so I doubt that there is a correlation

Pictures of the fleas please !

Mark092

Good to know, thanks for the info!
I actually don't see too many fleas on the glass today Sam lol and they are so small I don't think they would show up on my iPhone camera.