tmp subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Came from Hayes was sold to me as a red planet it has a green base .. But I also have the original red planet from Rick which I think came from Chuck ...

And for the record I never posted this thread either I am now deleting my taptalk app

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:
Came from Hayes was sold to me as a red planet it has a green base .. But I also have the original red planet from Rick which I think came from Chuck ...

And for the record I never posted this thread either I am now deleting my taptalk app

+1, tapatalk is a pain in the ass, you have to use photo bucket to post a pic

reeffreak

Super Active Member
I know its not the red planet, I have the "real" red planet , but I can see why it was named that , it has a very nice flourescent green base under all that pink  ;D

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
reeffreak link said:
I know its not the red planet, I have the \"real\" red planet , but I can see why it was named that , it has a very nice flourescent green base under all that pink  ;D

can you post a picture?    ;D

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=4738.msg44724#msg44724 date=1363290628]
I know its not the red planet, I have the \"real\" red planet , but I can see why it was named that , it has a very nice flourescent green base under all that pink  ;D

can you post a picture?    ;D
[/quote]

I can't get the colors of the real red planet from my iPhone it's a dark red and dark green when comparing it to the picture above .. Also its not a Milli

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I have the chuckm red planet too, it looks like clown pants.  Bright green on the stems, and see-through florescent pink/purple on the tips.  Nicest piece I have by far.  I have some chalice that may be nicer someday, but for now the RP takes the prize. 

reeffreak

Super Active Member
I would have to say that DarrylV's sunset will forever be my favorite piece. I like that pink milli a lot to and it's just growing like a weed now in my display, not as bright pink as in the picture, I have it up high which could be why, I should move it down see if I can get that bright color back.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
reeffreak link said:
I would have to say that DarrylV's sunset will forever be my favorite piece. I like that pink milli a lot to and it's just growing like a weed now in my display, not as bright pink as in the picture, I have it up high which could be why, I should move it down see if I can get that bright color back.

I moved my best ones all up in the tank.  Do you use FUEL?  It seemed to really start bringing out the colours on the millies.  Not 100% sure it's the fuel, but it's on a very short list of possibilities. 

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
reeffreak link said:
nice !  Its a classic piece and one of my oldest. 

Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=phi delt reefer link=topic=4738.msg44789#msg44789 date=1363308289]
I believe its aquavitro's amino acid blend.

Yes I had to go check who made it.
http://www.aquavitro.com/products/fuel.html

I'm not usually a big advocate of snake oil, but I've noticed a difference in my tank since I started using it. 
[/quote]

Its also a carbon source which could also explain the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.