Toronto Coral Expo 2014

TheCoralExpo

TheCoralExpo.png

For those of you who have instagram or facebook please feel free to follow us for any updates

Instagram TheCoralExpo
Facebook TheCoralExpo

Last edited:

coralexpo

Floor plan ? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay, we were just waiting on confirmation from a couple of vendors prior to releasing the floorplan

Never the less here it is. It might change a little bit as a couple of vendors have yet to confirm.

For a full list of our vendor please visit Vendor List

FLOORPLAN.jpg

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

coralexpo

Any dry goods or giveaways being arranged?

Hey reefgeek, we will have the space divided into two sections, a "wet side" and a "dry side". The wet side will be where corals and frags will be sold, and the dry side will be where all dry good vendors will be stationed. If you are looking for something in particular, I am sure you can contact any one of our dry good vendors and see if they can bring something in for you (if not, you can pm me and I can try to help you locate it).

There will definitely be a slew of prizes and giveaways! The 5$ admission at the door will include a raffle ticket to win prizes provided to us by our lovely vendors. We will also be selling more raffle tickets for more chances to win. We are waiting for a list of prizes from our vendors, and we will be announcing them as the big day gets closer. We might have something in the works in terms of a door prize, so please stay tuned!!!

coralexpo

At this years event, it has been decided to use a ballot ticketing system, where individuals can purchase a ballot (1 for 2$ or 3 for 5$) and are required to fill it out (name and contact information). We will have a station set up (table, chairs, pens, pencils, etc) for this. By using this ballot system, individuals DO NOT have to be present in order to win a prize!

Some of our kind vendors have provided the event with some Gift Cards that can be used at the event. We will be raffling off these prizes at 2:30pm.

As for coral or equipment prizes, these will be raffled off at 4pm.

Winners will be announced at the time of raffle, and if the individual is not present, we will contact them to arrange a pick up at a later date.

Hope to see you all there!!!