Toronto Maple Leafs 1st Round Draft Pick. Will It Help?

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
LOL, look, I've been to the ACC. I know what the platinum seats are. I KNOW they aren't there for half the game, so all I can think of is you had nosebleeds up above the platinum. So down below you, there was likely 200 seats empty...
The "fans" outside are louder because out there it's $2 a beer, and inside the ACC it's $20 a beer. They can afford to be 10x as rowdy.
Remember, I was a fan for a loooooong time. I've known leaf fans, and leaf fan behaviour for 20 years longer than you've been alive whippersnapper.
nope
my last game was a regular season and i was in the platinum my friend...
and even during a regular season game it was packed, you could find one or two empties and most likely taking a leak or something...

also, beer was 10.50 for a tall boy brought to your seat.

I think being a Boston fan has messed with your head.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
I had a man crush on lucic. Rooting for Edmonton if the Bruins get eliminated.

Marchand is a true superstar, his play, his numbers... If you had a guy like him on your team, maybe you wouldn't be watching golf big guy :)

Lol, all streaks come to an end. I would seriously reconsider my team if that idiot Marchand was on it.

No point in making it to the playoffs if your not going to win the cup, better off golfing and taking a rest. ;)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I just can't relate to someone who doesn't like both lucic and marchand, it's like topsy-turvy crazy talk. Next you'll be saying that the redwings will be out of the playoffs for the next 8 years!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
nope
my last game was a regular season and i was in the platinum my friend...
and even during a regular season game it was packed, you could find one or two empties and most likely taking a leak or something...

also, beer was 10.50 for a tall boy brought to your seat.

I think being a Boston fan has messed with your head.
Lol, unless you remortgaged the house I really don't think you were in platinum seats. Just because the guy out front called them platinum tickets doesn't mean they were.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Lol, unless you remortgaged the house I really don't think you were in platinum seats. Just because the guy out front called them platinum tickets doesn't mean they were.

38ae284c7cc8a43c321eb47572f43692.jpg

260523be7c2c417d878d96f7a8c904ef.jpg

a72afee2660e77fe115211ae0f09a80d.jpg
b7a80481fc2af6eee7d65df87b5a455d.jpg

f3b3718abc12dc9a9efcb3bd92608dfa.jpg

Paid less than face value.
It's not all shadows and darkness my friend. Come to the light - it's beautiful here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Didn't know you meant in the darcy tucker era. Well yeah I could see those tickets being worth less than face value. :)

That said, I did like darcy tucker.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
I just can't relate to someone who doesn't like both lucic and marchand, it's like topsy-turvy crazy talk. Next you'll be saying that the redwings will be out of the playoffs for the next 8 years!

My sarcasm meter is off the chart. Wings will be back next year, the lost the best coach in the league with one of the best playmakers in the league at the same time, they need sometime to figure it out again

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Haha watch closer niskanan gets him.
He sold it for sure but it wasn't phantom

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I did, but his reaction was comical, screaming and squealing for a penalty, still counts as diving. In fact, I think his entire role now is trying to pull penalties.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I wonder what stupid thing Bruins fans are going to do tonight when there team of rats lose at home?