Toronto Maple Leafs, Thoughts On This Season?

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
So will they make the playoffs?
Will Auston Matthews fall into the Sophomore curse ? I mean anything less than 4 goals on opening night will be a let down :(

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Lol
Marner and Kadri shot daggers at each other in that viral vid, Matthews is eyeing a nice warm team, goaltending would have been analyzed to death by division teams and lastly....it's Toronto. You'll get a few good games, then a slump, then a "WE WILL MAKE IT" rush, then ultimately, crushing blue-jays style defeat.

As much as toronto changes, it will always stay the same. Oh, well except for ticket prices, which will always, always always increase in TO. Did I mention ticket prices will increase?

SamB

Super Active Member
I live in Toronto and the streets are already too crowded with bikes, buses, cars, streetcars, politicians, etc etc
Please have the Stanley cup parade in SW Ontario !! :p

Josh

Pretty sure they wont have a hard time finding offense however they dealt with almost 0 injury problems last season. Hard to assume theyll have that luck again.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I think the talent that these kids bring isn't going to disappear , and there's no way Matthews is going to have a bad year , if you really do your research and listen to teammates and the best coach in the nhl (Mike babs) talk about Matthews there's no way ,

With addition of Marleau, Hansey, and Moore
Only makes them better then last year ,

IMO Mathews is the least to worry about , if The achilles of my beloved maple leafs is the man between the pipes , just like the habs of our goalie is done and out for a while we are screwed !

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Well it's happening Matthews 1 goal and 2 assists.

But seriously, the way the Leafs are playing is making me uncomfortable.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
See the leafs vs hawks?

DXfZwgx.jpg

Hattie’s are back on the menu at the United Centre boys!