Torx 60 Gallon Cube Seahorse Tank

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I love them both equally in different ways. I say the same about my kids lol.

The manderine is doing great. Tank is saturated with pods but I recently caught him eating some of the Hikari Mysis when it settles in his corner. Everything is doing well. I also have 4 purple Firefish and 2 red Firefish as well as 3 starfish, gramma, peppermint shrimp, golden coral Banded Shrimp and peppermint shrimp.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Awesome man ! So happy to hear of your success you always seem so busy but still have time to make 2 amazing tanks :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Awesome man ! So happy to hear of your success you always seem so busy but still have time to make 2 amazing tanks :)

Thank you, it is all an act, smoke and mirrors lol. 10 hours a day 5/6 days a week plus house renos that I am doing myself, 2 kids and most recently Fragfest...I am whiped. LoL. Tanks are my 'me' time, but I do not spend nearly enough time on them still. I am so behind it is ridiculous. Once the current room is done being renovated, then I will be able to focus on the tanks. Part of that reno is half the room being turned into a fish room that is tied into my DT in the living room. Then the game is stepping up a notch.

SamB

Super Active Member
You forgot to mention the time that it takes to "manage" this forum Torx
I know that you've got great help to do that but I'm always pleasantly surprised that if I send you a message, how quick a response I receive from you. Sometimes I envision that you are sending a reply when you are a long way from home waiting to be loaded.
Your commitment is noted and appreciated by us, your forum family and of course by your own family

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
You forgot to mention the time that it takes to "manage" this forum Torx
I know that you've got great help to do that but I'm always pleasantly surprised that if I send you a message, how quick a response I receive from you. Sometimes I envision that you are sending a reply when you are a long way from home waiting to be loaded.
Your commitment is noted and appreciated by us, your forum family and of course by your own family
I don't reply that quickly...oh wait...lol

Yes, Tapatalk saves the day quite often while I am on the road. Lots of stops and rest areas on route as well. Thank you for the kind words

shiftline

Website Affiliate
Beautiful tank torx! I love the seahorses and all those gorgonians/sponges!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Added a DIY $45 chiller today. Picked up a kijiji deal in town and ran over to canadiantire and picked up 50' of pex. Tank was getting up past 76°. Let's see what this does.

c2b5cb324867e0100e5452bdaeacb1cf.jpg
f86adbc5fca697fceeff99a61efabc7b.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
New additions to the tank...trying my hand at NPS. These are just wow amazing. White polyp from @Shooter000 and the other 2 from @reefdiver of sustainablemarinecanada.ca

Polyps are popping. Tank is used to being fed heavy so hopes are high. He also came with new bulbs for my T5 accent lighting over my DT. Christmas in July I tell ya. There is a hitchhiker on the purple and yellow one...looks like a baby feather seastar

2031092697a037c1e5eec5c5b98309d4.jpg
b114774345f7c4ead4bff0df837c4c94.jpg
1eac93555b4607e122dd81ec16440439.jpg

Last edited:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Hope you like the new addition bud, got to see that gorgeous hitchhiker today it was cool looking for sure, can't wait to get a piece of that new addition, lol, tanks really looking awesome now bud :]

Dr. Zoos

New additions to the tank...trying my hand at NPS. These are just wow amazing. White polyp from @Shooter000 and the other 2 from @reefdiver of sustainablemarinecanada.ca

Polyps are popping. Tank is used to being fed heavy so hopes are high. He also came with new bulbs for my T5 accent lighting over my DT. Christmas in July I tell ya. There is a hitchhiker on the purple and yellow one...looks like a baby feather seastar

2031092697a037c1e5eec5c5b98309d4.jpg
b114774345f7c4ead4bff0df837c4c94.jpg
1eac93555b4607e122dd81ec16440439.jpg

How are these all doing?