Travel Day Monday July 4th - Blenheim To Sarnia To Woodstock To Brantford

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Some times are still tentative.

Hoping to be to Sarina around 3:30 pm. Stopping at @Shooter000 Then to Woodstock to meet up with @heath and last stop in Brantford before returning home. I am picking up and delivering for some people already.

ETA to Sarnia will be 3pm, to @Shooter000 around 3:30.
ETA to Woodstock will be 5:30pm @heath
ETA to Brantford will be 6:30pm @bart84

@Lou
@Deptron
@prism127

OR anyone else

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
St Thomas then home.

Amazing day. Only thing wrong was wishing I had more time.

@Shooter000 tanks are 100x better looking in person. There is a depth in the rock work and coral placement that is lost in a 2d photo.

Thx so much bud, that means a lot coming from someone who's been in the hobby for awhile, me being a rookie I'm always nervous when people stop in to look at the tanks or buy something, the frags I got from you are doing great already in the tanks and open, hopefully the ones from me do just as good for you, thx again bud

Sean

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big thanks to Torxy for picking up some goods to head back that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Final leg home. Looks like it will end at an 8 hour trip. 550km. Heading off into the sunset

2501a6e458b45c21a5fcad959174fcb0.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Stuff like this is a must. I mean, it was amazing to go check out so many people in one trip. I would love to do it more, only driving truck 5-6 days a week leaves me little time as is with my family as is. I highly recommend someone making a trip like this. In all honesty, it took 8 hours, 5 stops, 550km, and just $50 for gas in a 2010 Caravan with a 3.6 plus a little for food. I will definitely do it again, only next time it will be more stops and more time, maybe even overnight one weekend if I can find a place to crash. So long as I do not have a tank to move that time, I will have my car and save on gas even :)