Turning Off Taptalk Notifications!

Discussion in 'Site Questions/Suggestions/Bugs' started by Aquatic Dreams, May 27, 2017.

1. Aquatic Dreams

Aquatic Dreams Active Member

Just wondering if there's a way of doing this. I did try looking through the preferences first. I don't use TapTalk but I get an email from TapTalk every time somebody likes any of my posts or replies to a thread I'm subscribed to. I already get an email from TFT and that's enough for me. I really don't need extra emails from TapTalk to delete. LOL

So if there's a way to turn these TapTalk notifications off that would make me very happy!! :D

2. LIttle Reef Keeper

LIttle Reef Keeper Super Active Member Website Affiliate

If you have uninstalled the app you will need to redownload it. Go to the main interface, then click the person icon(top right), settings, email notifications

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

TORX likes this.
  3. Aquatic Dreams

Aquatic Dreams Active Member

I just tried that but apparently my email address isn't on file. Strange that I'm still getting messages from TapTalk then. :rolleyes: Actually I just noticed at the bottom of one of the emails there was an 'UNSUBSCRIBE' button. Hopefully that will solve the problem. :cool:

LIttle Reef Keeper likes this.
  4. Nonuser

Nonuser Distinguished Member

I have a notification on my iPad that will not delete it's been a couple months