Ufc

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Did anyone watch the ufc fight and see Ronda rousey get her ass handed to her.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Going to it live in Montreal and Toronto ruined watching it on tv. If you like watching it don't go live. It will never be the same lol. Although I do get it free on my android box :)

My one Nephew when he was about 12, was really into the WWE late 80's early 90's. So my Brother got tickets to an event right up front. Close enough to touch the Wrestlers. I guess the live event ruined it for my Nephew as well. They could hear the guys saying stuff like okay now you throw me into the ropes then I will pick you up and toss you over there. Also I guess that close you can see them pulling punches.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
My one Nephew when he was about 12, was really into the WWE late 80's early 90's. So my Brother got tickets to an event right up front. Close enough to touch the Wrestlers. I guess the live event ruined it for my Nephew as well. They could hear the guys saying stuff like okay now you throw me into the ropes then I will pick you up and toss you over there. Also I guess that close you can see them pulling punches.
Lol definitely not the same thing... WWE is certainly rigged but I get your point

scubasteve

Distinguished Member

Ya ufc you hear the crushing sound of being beat with next to no glove lol those kicks echo in an arena. The tko THUDD can't be imitated.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
So anyone watching the UFC 209 this weekend. I'm almost tempted to pay the $60 to watch it.

Really want to see the smushin Khabib Nurmagomedov, and Tony Ferguson

Tyron Woodley, Stephen Thompson,

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
So anyone watching the UFC 209 this weekend. I'm almost tempted to pay the $60 to watch it.

Really want to see the smushin Khabib Nurmagomedov, and Tony Ferguson

Tyron Woodley, Stephen Thompson,
I'm suppose to be going out Saturday night to a local bar to watch.... sounds like a great fight... can't wait... also shocked gsp is making a comeback ... he probably should have stayed where he was ... retire at the top of his game.... but can't wait to see that comeback fight too!!!

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I'm suppose to be going out Saturday night to a local bar to watch.... sounds like a great fight... can't wait... also shocked gsp is making a comeback ... he probably should have stayed where he was ... retire at the top of his game.... but can't wait to see that comeback fight too!!!
Oh Budddddyyyyyyyy, it will be a fight for sure