Vdubz 90 Gallon

vdubz

It's been a few weeks since an update...
Picked up a Coral Banded Shrimp and a Blood Shrimp from @reefdiver a few weeks ago. Both are still happy and healthy!
Here's the Blood Shrimp. Just a little guy but couldn't pass it up when Ian was dropping off the Coral Banded Shrimp.

Last weekend I went out to @Alexanneka in Springfield and picked up a nice sized chalice and a toxic green torch.

Also got a green anemone from my brother in law, Jon. The Lightning Clowns started hosting in a few days.

This weekend I went out with my brother in law, Jon, and toured the London stores. Grabbed a Royal Gramma from [removed:Torx] and an Open Brain from Sealife Central.

Full tank shot!

Can't wait for next weekend!!! See you all at Fragfest!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
It's been a few weeks since an update...
Picked up a Coral Banded Shrimp and a Blood Shrimp from @reefdiver a few weeks ago. Both are still happy and healthy!
Here's the Blood Shrimp. Just a little guy but couldn't pass it up when Ian was dropping off the Coral Banded Shrimp.

Awesome! Glad all is well!

Last weekend I went out to @Alexanneka in Springfield and picked up a nice sized chalice and a toxic green torch.

Also got a green anemone from my brother in law, Jon. The Lightning Clowns started hosting in a few days.

This weekend I went out with my brother in law, Jon, and toured the London stores. Grabbed a Royal Gramma from Incredible Aquarium and an Open Brain from Sealife Central.

Full tank shot!

Can't wait for next weekend!!! See you all at Fragfest!!!!!!