Vendors Going To Frag Fest

heath

Distinguished Member
wondering if any of the vendor's that are going to frag fest will be bringing any GSP... I would like some for my tank..
thanks

p.s. to the mods, if this is in the wrong section please move..

heath

Distinguished Member
I have ppl tell me that I'm weird for liking gsp and psp, I also like blue glove as well...they add a nice pop of colour to your tank...thanks everyone, I have a large bare spot in the tank so I will take what ever I can get...

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I have ppl tell me that I'm weird for liking gsp and psp, I also like blue glove as well...they add a nice pop of colour to your tank...thanks everyone, I have a large bare spot in the tank so I will take what ever I can get...
Not - at all, you know that I like the movement as well, maybe it's a woman thing LOL - the sticks just don't do it for me :oops:
I picked up a nice piece of blue clove polyps in Hamilton at Big Al's - they had a tank of $5, 10 and 15 dollar frags !

Lmr

Will anyone be selling Pom Pom pulsing Xenia as well as some anthelia? I am
Most interested in the Xenia the light pink/white

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
anthelia or Xenia, I have heard its a great addition to the sump because it takes up so much excess nutrience

SamB

Super Active Member
Will anyone be selling Pom Pom pulsing Xenia as well as some anthelia? I am
Most interested in the Xenia the light pink/white

New member on this forum named CICA has pulsing Xenia !
Contact him and I can drive it or someone can get it to the frag show in London

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
It's unfortunate it starts so early, makes it very difficult for vendors from out-of-town to attend. Starting at 11 in London means any vendors coming from Toronto spend the entire night packing up their corals, their early morning driving, and then the next few hours setting up. The other potential vendors I spoke to from Toronto stated the same concerns, it left them totally wiped by the time the show started. If it were possible to set up the tanks the night before it might make it much easier for vendors to come in. Maybe something to consider for next year.

I personally wouldn't mind so much if I was just sitting there taking money for objects, but the last show I went to I didn't have enough energy to properly discuss my products with visitors to the booth, let alone split my effort between live food and corals.

Last edited: