Video On Tank And Feeding Snowflake Eel

chief hill

Well everyone likes pictures but I thought I'd do a video update and show the feeling on my large snowflake eel. Who is getting quite big.
Video is recorded in hd so hopefully YouTube let's it run to 1080. Right now it's at 360 for some reason. It may take longer to update to HD. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
That's an awesome eel dude!!, and you did a great job filming and feeding well done:).. Your tank is very nice as well, very clean, like the rock work!!+1

chief hill

Why not use your fingers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. Because you'll be bit for sure. It's like asking a blind guy to hammer a nail you're holding. She bites the tongs accidentally all the time.
I got tagged by her last week by mistake. Had my hand in the tank and she came out. I went to flick her out of the way and she bit onto my finger. Didn't draw any blood as thier teeth are dull. But made me jump either way.

LIttle Reef Keeper

Website
www.facebook.com
Lol. Because you'll be bit for sure. It's like asking a blind guy to hammer a nail you're holding. She bites the tongs accidentally all the time.
I got tagged by her last week by mistake. Had my hand in the tank and she came out. I went to flick her out of the way and she bit onto my finger. Didn't draw any blood as thier teeth are dull. But made me jump either way.

Lol mine slithers through my fingers!

4Hummer

Lol mine slithers through my fingers!

I hand feed mine as well. And she is very big. Yes they are blind, Yes I've been bit, But it doesn't hurt at all, I sometimes call "Elly" the Eel Chompy "Chomp Chomp Chomp"

At feeding time she comes to the top of the tank to take food from my fingers. And when in the Mood (Shes very moody) will swim threw my fingers and let me pet her.

I always know when it's feeding day for her (Every 2 or 3 days) because she is out of her cave and swimming at the top of the tank.