Weird Crab Problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Don't be so hard on the poor kid...... I can just imagine that the Lfs seen "jackpot" when he stepped into the store.....just like for many of us too.....and we would  think wow these people really want to help me and must know what they are talking about since they are working in an aquarium store.....very deceiving to say the least.....
Most of us have been there and we are adults! :) lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

V

Vee787

We used to have a saltwater tank, and had no problem with the fish and we never checked any of this, we just put food in the tank daily and they lived a long time, about 4 yrs (until the biggest one ate them all).

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Vee787 link said:
We used to have a saltwater tank, and had no problem with the fish and we never checked any of this, we just put food in the tank daily and they lived a long time, about 4 yrs (until the biggest one ate them all).

:? wow, seriously, I am done. This is a different set up with different everything then what you had before. If your last fish lived...then it was pure ass luck.

Others can post if you want, but if he has not received the hint yet he never will, I am done trying to be nice and done posting, my patience has been stretched even as a polite canuck. This is obviously not the place where you want advice from. You may look at joining a Petco forum and ask there.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Liek I said... you can get away with alot if all you are keeping are fish.... crabs and stuff bring the game up a nothc.. and corals bring it up even more.

As long as you can get the temperature right and the salinity level right you can keep fish alive. 

If out of all this you do one thing.... Get a test kit and get your tank cycled properly.  If you dont do that then there really is nothign more that we can help you with. 

Read up on water changes, tank cycling, and Fish only saltwater tanks.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ya im back to calling BS on this whole thread.. someones pulling our legs..!  ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.