Welcome To The Newbies

Skim

I have not posted this for while so I thought I would post it once again as a introduction to Reefing 101. Just a couple of mysterious things that happen when one takes on the adventure of REEFING!

Hi to all, welcome aboard the Magical Mystery Tour where things can south fast and things thought to be dead spring back to life. Where small things can make you smile and laugh and big things well can make you cry. Where deals seem to come at the worst of times and where time, money and size seem to take on a whole new Dimension. Where 1 hour in our time is 2 hours in Reef Land and $100.00 is $200.00 and 25 gal. some how becomes 250 gal.
So welcome again to all, to the site where when things go well there are people here that will high five you and when things go bad they will pat you on the back and convince you next time will be the right time
Good Luck on your adventure and remember no question is stupid except for the one not asked!

Skim

P.S NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER TELL THE WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND WHAT STUFF COST YOU AND NEVER LEAVE ANY RECITES LYING AROUND it will save you from counselling.