What did you buy for boxing day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jones02

davesolo29 link said:
im waiting to get my salt from bill.  i already ordered a bunch from him.

Ya I heard he had it on also, but nnot on his site only for his email customers I guess. Was gettinng them but guess I'm not "VIP" and got taken off the list.

spyd

Super Active Member
I went to Darryls and cleaned out his frag tank!  :D Thanks again Darryl!! Hey, at least you left me with enough money for a coffee this morning!  :p Totally worth it!!!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
davesolo29 link said:
oh.. i ordered mine two weeks ago.

Must be at the other warehouse.

I really wish I had room for that torch at big Al's. lol let me know if it magically falls apart duke :)

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
spyd link said:
I went to Darryls and cleaned out his frag tank!  :D Thanks again Darryl!! Hey, at least you left me with enough money for a coffee this morning!  :p Totally worth it!!!
i knew i should have shook you upside down!  :eek:

dale

@ duke,.,., lol i was picking the stuff you allready had on reserve at ricks.,, but i got some really nice peices for a great price, im happy :D.,, and the puffer is soo cute.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
dale link said:
@ duke,.,., lol i was picking the stuff you allready had on reserve at ricks.,, but i got some really nice peices for a great price, im happy :D .,, and the puffer is soo cute.

shitty buzz eh.. lol. Im heading there either today or tomorrow if Ricks available.. last chance to score anything u liked but left behind yesterday  ;D

Giglio324

I put in a boxing day order at BRS got 10x points. So next time i order i get a 30$ freebie wahoo. Also got some awesome frags from ricks. Nice meeting both you and dale. I got frags and got a home for the puffer, dale got a puffer and frags and rick got some cash in his pocket. Ill do that deal all day

Status
Not open for further replies.