What do you do for a living??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro069

There seems to be a sh*t ton of talented reef keepers on the forum here and was wondering what everyone does for a living.

I am a field service technician for Cameron Canada specializing in the repair and maintenance of refinery, pipeline and wellhead block, control and relief valves.

reefin

Inbetween gigs right now! I was downsized in Nov last year! Younger less money people out there! 18 years don't mean SH*T these days!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Just out of prison, hoping to make a new life for myself and the small white mouse that was my only friend during my time away.  Mouse hasn't been so friendly since I had to...smuggle...her out though. 

Hoping to get back to doing what I do best, which of course is friending people on forums then stealing their coral collections.  Once I get enough coral, I plan to hit the bars and brag.  Bitches love coral collections. 

So where do you guys all live? 

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
Just out of prison, hoping to make a new life for myself and the small white mouse that was my only friend during my time away.  Mouse hasn't been so friendly since I had to...smuggle...her out though. 

Hoping to get back to doing what I do best, which of course is friending people on forums then stealing their coral collections.  Once I get enough coral, I plan to hit the bars and brag.  Bitches love coral collections. 

O_O

* locks doors *

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
soon to be Operator in the Ammonia Plant at CF Industries.

Currently Locomotive operator/switchman at the same place.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Neopimp link said:
[quote author=copperkills link=topic=4021.msg35965#msg35965 date=1358098402]
I just moved in with DrBluethumb.

Congrats.............
[/quote]

I don't think two people can live in one straightjacket...he may be lying.

C

copperkills

Tis possible if the two people are one in the same...time for me to tak my meds. Ttakk ttu yu lkater!

nitro069

Brandon link said:
hhmmmmmm.... missed that one Brandon.

[/quote]
Salty Cracker link said:

So I said to myself - Self....I recognize the voice. ???

chuckm link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4021.msg35921#msg35921 date=1358054655]

In a van down by the river....

The Detoit River w/ Matt Foley ???

Matt Foley I live in a van down by the river
[/quote]LMAO
Neopimp link said:
soon to be Operator in the Ammonia Plant at CF Industries.

Currently Locomotive operator/switchman at the same place.
I do work at CF. Great place to work. I'm sure I will run into you there someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.