What I Have To Trade...

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I can bring frags of my indestructible blue and green stag (nice growth pattern and colours in even the worst water). Also DV fire and ice Prostrata and DV Purple Planet.

Z&P... Space Monsters, God of War, Ultra Blowpops, Green Bay Packers, Everlasting Gobstoppers, Sunny D's, Devil's Armour, Alpha & Omega. I will probably bring some assorted unnamed but nice others.

Also some pieces of green with green polyp Monti cap. Can cut some green rim blue center Blasto Wellsi and Tyree Meteor Shower Cyphastrea. I will also be bringing a frag of mystery Cyphastrea-like bright blue with black/dark brown polyps encrusting coral originally from The Coral Reef Shop.

I want your trade!!! Anything that I don't have ...no fancy names required....Browned out or TLC pieces, equipment .....anything is more interesting than money but I will take it too if I have to.

oh yeah I have some blue clove polyps too...

...and x-large green polyps (like in jroovers rock thread)

...and one frag of Tyree Undata

Last edited:

heath

Distinguished Member
I like indestructible too. I'm in for some Blue Clover polyps and also purple planet. I don't have anything to trade so I guess it will be cash.:D

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I may require some of this "indestructible" stag and show you how destructible it actually is. Cut me 20 dollars worth, and can I have it on a plug?

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I may require some of this "indestructible" stag and show you how destructible it actually is. Cut me 20 dollars worth, and can I have it on a plug?

Ok...Ok Tony. Yes you have already killed a piece of this one a while back but that was when everything that went into your tank died promptly.

From what I saw the other day, the "reboot" has really turned things around and things are going in the right direction . BTW well done shortly after a big move.

I'll be bringing some small encrusted frags and some larger ones that I'll be cutting and mounting today. I'll also be bringing a few chunks of bright green plating Monti with bright green polyps that I use as an indicator for phosphate levels....

theyangman

Distinguished Member
HA! See? False advertising.

I have CLEARLY shown it is destructible in the past.

Either way, thanks for the kind words, I do think things are slowly turning around, and that LPS seems to be a LOT easier to keep happy than SPS, but that being said, a strong hearty piece of SPS would also be fun to try out too to slowly dip my toe back into the stick pool again.... (Needless to say I won't be buying any orange passion again anytime soon.... lol)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I would recommend digita yangman. Nice and easy, inexpensive and still looks good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I found digi's much more particular about water quality than many acros especially stags and millis.

IMO their reputation comes from being happy in higher PO4 and lower light than Acros but they are more sensetive to NO3.

...but that's how I did it. Threw in a cheap SPS frag every now and then until eventually they stopped dying immediately and then even began to grow...

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
A few things added to the list above.....

Since it sounds like there will be more buying than trading going on I will work on pricing but most things should be between $5 and $20.

I can also cut a 4 head (2 large , 2 Medium) piece, off one of my Aussie Dendro Fistula colonies but it would have to be pre-sold for me to cut. $40

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Yeah ican definately see your point about n03 and digis in my tank. Every simce i noticed the alk swing and then high n03 my digis and montis havent been doing the greatest.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
yeah the lps are doing fine and I am not afraid to hold those in my tank, they are all looking pretty good. The sps, I will go with Rob's advice and kinda toss a few cheapie sps in here and there and see what makes it and what doesn't and just go from there.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Frags are fr
Do u have pics of you fire and ice prostrata and purple planet?
fresh cut and don't look like much yet but if you look at jroovers tank thread you will see the colony that it came from originally. My colony is in a tough spot to get a good pic. I'll try to post a pic of the purple planet , I don't know if Darryl had a pic up on his thread.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
...also bringing a couple of original Blue Tonga Mushrooms.

They have been growing in the fish system. I had forgotten how nice they look under decent lighting. My wife was "Hey those are really nice can we keep some up here!".... Yup, right beside the blue cloves...sigh

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
A few things added to the list above.....

Since it sounds like there will be more buying than trading going on I will work on pricing but most things should be between $5 and $20.

I can also cut a 4 head (2 large , 2 Medium) piece, off one of my Aussie Dendro Fistula colonies but it would have to be pre-sold for me to cut. $40

I have had a couple of requests for pics of the Dendros. these are the 4 heads that I could separate easily.

DSC04704_zpsf58510e9.jpg

DSC04707_zps4a639c87.jpg

Marz

I am very interested in your dendros. I am not sure that I could do a larger one in my tank like the Fistula although I am sure it is stunning.