What saltwater forum is the best !?!

• THEFRAGTANK

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • THEFRAGTANK

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I was just thinking about who great a place this is.  It's really day and night different than aquariumpros.  That place blows.  RC, R2R and Canreef have their place but nothing can beat thefragtank.

Thanks to all the members, and people running it.

jroovers

Super Active Member
I'm still undecided but I'll vote soon.  ;D

This is a great local forum for those of us in Ontario, especially in SW Ontario, and I'm sure the base will keep expanding as time goes on.  I only frequent this forum and RC.  RC is a great knowledge resource, but everyone on that forum is so geographically dispersed.  This forum, with a lot of people close to home, allows not only for great exchange of knowledge, but also for dry goods, frags, etc.  It is also nice to hit "post" and not have to look over your shoulder...

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I will admit that I am or have been a member on many other SW forums even before joining the fragtank here. Lots of knowledge and discussion out there so I could never limit myself to just one or two. Each forum has it place and some just don't....My post count on most forums is pretty low, except for here. This forum is the place for me....my "home" forum....not sure why...just works for me. Nice poll Darryl....lol...very democratic of you!  8)

Jewel

I agree of course, It's more personell here, I guess because it's local. But it's more than that to me. Because of the London Frag Fest. You guys who planned it and took part are just great and I mean that from the bottom of my Recordias LOL. Sure I am a member of AP you can tell that from my post there but it's only because of the Classifieds and RC It's so big and I keep forgetting my Username and my password. I must have 3 or 4 Identities there LOL. I really appreciate all the help I continue to get and it's all because of The Frag Tank. You guys are the best.