when i move on little rock,it turns into many

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleymike

Super Active Member
Promised my self I wasnt going too change anything. Oh but that one little rock that doesnt look right in tank 1.
2 hours later, I have rearranged all the rocks in both tanks....wtf....LOL....
Never again, thats the last time......LOL

P

phi delt reefer

the more you put your hands in your tank the worse off everything will be (in my experience atleast)

last year i went on vacation for four days and my tank looked its best when i came back (up until that point i was messing with it daily for months)

Jewel

Take that one rock out and put in the sump, I put half my rock in the sump, then took it out, then again, I like it now, for now anyway LOL

Victoss

I'm guilty of this too, there is always something I don't like about my aqua scape but I know if I move one thing then everything is getting moved  :(

nitro069

yep.......just a small change........well now that looks stupid................and that too, let me put this here, but that looks better there, stand back 5 feet and it all looks like crap now. lets just change it like this, nope not that. lets move this, and that.  ???there done..................for now.

Victoss

Wow I should of knocked on wood... I just moved some frags to my nano and one rock was a little too loose, well lets just say it was not the only one moved.

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
harleymike link said:
Promised my self I wasnt going too change anything. Oh but that one little rock that doesnt look right in tank 1.
2 hours later, I have rearranged all the rocks in both tanks....wtf....LOL....
Never again, thats the last time......LOL

He He, never say never ! It's too long ;)

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
If you think moving rocks is bad........it takes me hours to mount one coral sometimes.  :?
yup... usually takes me months.  i need to make sure its responding to flow and light.... then along comes a turbo snail,, gotta do it all again.
I think i have only permanantly mounted about half a dozen corals/frags all together.  The rest never found their permanant homes, or met an untimely demise prior to finding the right location.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
and any favourite products to use to mount those corals to the rocks? thinking ahead to when I get there, if I ever do - I'll be moving rock forever !

davesolo29 link said:
[quote author=Darryl_V link=topic=4289.msg39515#msg39515 date=1360208588]
If you think moving rocks is bad........it takes me hours to mount one coral sometimes.  :?
yup... usually takes me months.  i need to make sure its responding to flow and light.... then along comes a turbo snail,, gotta do it all again.
I think i have only permanantly mounted about half a dozen corals/frags all together.  The rest never found their permanant homes, or met an untimely demise prior to finding the right location.
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.