where can I find 3/4" union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewaze

Chatham sucks for plumbing supplies! Looking for a place that has a good selection of fittings. London or Windsor heck even Sarnia

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Sarnia. Lowes and Home Depot sucks to.    If yu go to sarnia. Go to the pool place on London line and Wilson's Rona ..if all else fails I got a lot of stuff at lowes and Home Depot in port Huron

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Re: Re: where can I find 3/4" union

ricklalonde link said:
Did you check Chatham Plumbing on Richmond Street?

I get all my plumbing from there, if they don't have it, then they will order it. Pretty sure that they will have then though.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Re: Re: where can I find 3/4" union

Sidewaze link said:
[quote author=ricklalonde link=topic=3210.msg26456#msg26456 date=1348613897]
Did you check Chatham Plumbing on Richmond Street?

Yes i did and when i asked he looked at me like i was nuts. What would you need a union for?
[/quote]I hate going to Chatham plumbing ,won't help you unless they know what is for, you mention of aquariums and they say can't help you

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

R

reeffreak

I just went and picked up all my plumbing stuff in Sarnia at Rona ... they had everything I needed also I checked on the union valves and they have a ton of 3/4 valves .. they only thing they didnt have was 1'' 45 degree fittings HTH

jroovers

Super Active Member
If you are ever coming into London from Sarnia on #22, the Lowes at #22/Hyde Park has a good selection of PVC, including unions, ball valves, flex pvc, etc.  They don't have PVC gate valves though.  Rona in London carries more PVC products than the used to (in competition to Lowe's in my opinion), but I rarely go there.  I hit up the TSC on Hyde Park as well as it is closest to my house, they have pretty good selection too but sometimes they are low on stock.  Typically, 98% of the time I can get my plumbing supplies at Lowes/TSC.  There must be a TSC in both Sarnia and Chatham?

Status
Not open for further replies.