Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Great, after this post I may not be able to follow this thread. I just downloaded the first season and most of the second. Hopefully will start watching them this week.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Lol as we speak I am at work watching season 2. Watched 1-6 yesterday probably get to 11 tonight, I love my job lol

P

phi delt reefer

WAS a good show.

This.season sucked. Too much drama and talking, only a couple zombie deaths.every FEW episodes. Im pretty pissed but hope the story line picks up again.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Im watching breaking bad right now......Im on the 2nd season.  Pretty good.

Looking forward to the return of the game of thrones April 1st.

I might have to check out walking dead...pretty hard though since I really only have time for an hour or so of tube time a day.

davesolo29

Super Active Member
what is breaking bad like.  i have not watched that yet.  i watched the pilot for 'touch' on thursday.  looks like it will be a good show.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I just finished with breaking bad.  Its pretty good.... Dieing chemistry teacher starts to cook meth for money for his family after he dies.  My wife did not get into it at all but everyone at work here enjoyed it.

xxmurrxx

Sweet show, better comics, the finale was full of action very nice.

For other shows check out: Game of thrones (season 2 starts apr. I think, breaking bad for sure)

spyd

Super Active Member
Sounds like I am watching the wrong shows... Time for my own t.v. Just finished watching Top Chef... I think I gained 5lbs becuase it makes you hungry. All I can say is thank goodness for saltwater tanks!!! Keeps me from having to watch House Wifes of....where ever the heck the are now, singing shows, etc.  :? Plus, it keeps me plugging away on house projects. I love Zombie movies for some reason so I am going to start watching Walking Dead. I'll have to download some shows and get started...

Status
Not open for further replies.