Wings

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Heh, if you mean me, no my diet still consists of taco bell, chicken wings, Guinness and tim horton's ice caps.    To try and keep my 18 year old body, it gets harder and harder.  At 18, you could spend 1 day in the gym a month and get great results.  At 30, you have to spend 1 day a week.  At 44, you have to spend 3 days a week.  At 60 I'll have to live in the gym.  The only thing that keeps me going...is looking at my high school classmates on facebook.  Man they look old!

That said.....

GO BRUINS!!!    ;D

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
BIGSHOW link said:
[quote author=Chewy link=topic=5391.msg51418#msg51418 date=1369315143]
Tonight is the big game man wooohoo .... nothing wrong with muscles ..... you a body builder???

No he is not
[/quote]

No I don't build, but I stay in shape, gym Every mon- thur night,
Hockey twice a week in the winter and golf ( walking) ;)  At least twice a week in the summer.

And I'm wrking on the farm whenever I'm not selling houses, just ask salty , he knows alot about farmers haha

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:
And I'm wrking on the farm whenever I'm not selling houses, just ask salty , he knows alot about farmers haha

They're all fat!  ALL of them!  FAT!   

I tell you if I had all that fresh bacon running around, I'd be as bloated as Poseidon too!  :)

Fatty. 

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=5391.msg51434#msg51434 date=1369324253]

I tell you if I had all that fresh bacon running around, I'd be as bloated as Poseidon too!  :)

Fatty.
[/quote]

Minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=5391.msg1#msg1 date=1369497425]
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=5391.msg51434#msg51434 date=1369324253]

Fatty.
[/quote]

Minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus minus
[/quote]

Awww.  :-[

Chewy

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
lol you guys are a cute couple ... love it lol

WINGS i HOPE WILL PUT AWAY TONIGHT !!
:p

Chewy

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... SIGHS!! THAT IS ALL THANKS  :-[

spyd

Super Active Member
Darn! They had it in the bag.... Penalty shot in the playoffs are you kidding me!! At least there are 2 awesome game 7's going on! Both Detroit and San Jose will be hard pressed to win it on the road! Go Wings!!!!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
spyd link said:
Darn! They had it in the bag.... Penalty shot in the playoffs are you kidding me!! At least there are 2 awesome game 7's going on! Both Detroit and San Jose will be hard pressed to win it on the road! Go Wings!!!!

It's very rare on an elimination game, but man, guys on both sides were taking crazy risks and taking penalties.  Can't chop a guy's hands on a scoring chance, it definitely was a penalty shot-worthy mistake.  He should have trusted howard more.

Chewy

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
I agree he should of .... gotta be honest though ... there was so much that was let go by the refs last night .... but the hawks played well ....

GO WINGS GO !!