Work Getting Done

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Finally getting more work done in the laundry/fish room. After this step 2/3 of the room will be done and then on to the fish set up build. Had to do the laundry, dog shower and cabinets first. Plus a DIY countertop.

Very important hose was needed for this step. Room I am renovating is behind that door. Dont mind the dirty door and wall, they are getting replaced soon enough.

ec23c65bd71bcb578c96805309075222.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Thanks, but the reno is on the other side of the door. Wife asked why there was a hose coming out of the room, so thought i would share her view lol.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I am surprised no one asked about the hose. My sump is in that room and I was using some real nasty enamel sealer. The same stuff you use for a garage floor only this was for wood. I hooked the hose to my skimmer air intake so that I was notinfusing the fumes into my water column. Wife is happy with the counter top. Still a ton of work to do. Have to finish the cupboards, shelving and paint. Damn room is a royal mess as we don't have a second storage room, so everything has to stay there while I work in there.
6896a34efedc2818b284c4f12ad12064.jpg
a7ef1c574d9992bc6d1050403ea9e594.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Another afternoon and the countertop will be shimmed and secured. Lots of room to fold laundry and such while still having a dog shower. Just in time too as the dogs need a serious shower lol.