Working Out The Bugs!

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
So latley we have been having some issues getting our livestock... i want to start out by appologizing to those who have been waiting. Its very important to me that every one is happy. We tried something different but it was unsuccessful so off to plan "b".
So here is the problem. My supplier in Toronto and i had made several unsuccessful attempts to have livestock flown from Toronto airport to the sarnia airport. After some investigating and lies from air canada cargo i have decided to start bringing in with fedex. With Toronto being a bit of of a drive it is hard for me to get there. I felt it nessasary to have some full disclosure on this situation and i am working very hard to fix this problem. I appreciate your understanding and all the kind words i have recieved from all.

Josh

Dont think anybody has any doubt about how eager/hard you will work for everyone. Refreshing to see these days since most places treat you like there are a 100 other customers who will come if you dont.

Keep up the good work Nathan.

SamB

Super Active Member
Nathan; no one could ever call you a "professional"
- and that's a good thing !
Best wishes - stay strong - we are all rooting for you !

Winks

Website Affiliate
You have gone way over the top for me. Like @Josh says its refreshing to see. Your bound to have a few snags in the new business.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thanks guys ... details are now worked out! Problem solved next order should be Tuesday. Will give a full update of stock tuesday night when order arrived and by Wednesday ill have a complete list of all coral and dry goods as well. Shipments coming in this week and next for dry goods and coral