WP 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewel

I'm thinking about getting a WP10 for behind my rock, I've got some spots that collect detritus and was wondering how they were?

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Continue to share Jewel please ! I enjoy reading the posts and you never know when you're going to find something you really wanted to know !

curiousphil

Super Active Member
I don't know anyone personally with a WP10 but I believe it should do the trick for clearing out detritus behind your rockwork.

Regarding the bash train, I think I know exactly what you are referring to, and my advice would be to continue posting and persevering! :)  I don't think it comes down to anything personal, but perhaps your writing style.  Please don't take this personally as I'm just trying to provide advice that will help you enjoy your stay here, but sometimes your paragraphs can be a little convoluted and hard to understand.  Thankfully it's my job (literally) to decipher what people say and turn it into requirements for computer applications, so I'm usually able to figure out what you're saying.  But sometimes I do have to reread the post a couple times.  Just a friendly tip! :D  Hope to meet you at Fragfest.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The only thing that I have heard about the WP10 is that they are surprisingly smaller then people thought. And of coarse them move a ton of water for their size. I am on a few other sites and been in a few other discussions on them and never heard a complaint on them.

Jewel

I want to place it lower in the tank but not stir up the sand, I know these pumps are powerful but also affordable. I could use a Korallia 1400 that I have as well.

Jewel

And I am sorry if I come off a bit weird, I guess we all have trouble explaining our wishes from time to time. It's really difficult to perceive ones intentions by what we print.

Marz

Jewel link said:
It's really difficult to perceive ones intentions by what we print.
+1, however without this site, and in particular the help you provided me Jewel, I am sure I would have packed it in. My starting point with all forums is that intentions are always positive until proven otherwise.

Marz

Ok, here's me focusing.

Based on everyone's input I have purchased 2 wp10s since the vortechs are well outside of my reach. Also, with Torx's cable, I will be able to control them as opposed to my "always" on Koralia. If one breaks, I can stomach the money for a new one. However I don't have ANY experience with them. Every forum that I have been on people have suggested that they are small is stature but big in movement.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I just bought a wp10 for my frag tank. Very cool pump so far and for $60 shipped how can you go wrong. I was very surprised by how tiny they are. I have a 6055 on one side of my 30g frag tank turned at about half power and then the wp10 is mounted on the opposite side as is cranked full blast. I would say the wp10 at full power equals the 6055 at about half power. The wp10 is waaaay smaller and has a few more flow options....and then there is the price difference lol

Status
Not open for further replies.