Wp40 settings

monizb

Super Active Member
Hey guys just wanted to know what setting do most of u have your power head on looking to get a wp25 to add to 160 for little more flow

curiousphil

Super Active Member
I have my WP40 in a wavebox running W1 mode with the longest possible pulse and lowest power setting (S3 I think it's called?).  WP25 on Else mode, old controller so max power.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
90 Gallon dimensions, 2x WP-40, one at each end, one on W1 (dialed all the way to the right) at S1 for intensity and the other one is on else mode (dialed all the way to the left) at S2 intensity. im thinking about the double controller but its just so damn confusing the way they have it worded.. and every youtube video "review" does a crappy job at explaining it also. i really want to know EXACTLY wtf it does before i buy it.. lol.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Duke link said:
90 Gallon dimensions, 2x WP-40, one at each end, one on W1 (dialed all the way to the right) at S1 for intensity and the other one is on else mode (dialed all the way to the left) at S2 intensity. im thinking about the double controller but its just so damn confusing the way they have it worded.. and every youtube video \"review\" does a crappy job at explaining it also. i really want to know EXACTLY wtf it does before i buy it.. lol.

Haha yeah I'm in the same boat regarding the double controller.... not sure how well it would work with one pump on W1 and the other on Else.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
curiousphil link said:
[quote author=Duke link=topic=8006.msg84382#msg84382 date=1393961012]
90 Gallon dimensions, 2x WP-40, one at each end, one on W1 (dialed all the way to the right) at S1 for intensity and the other one is on else mode (dialed all the way to the left) at S2 intensity. im thinking about the double controller but its just so damn confusing the way they have it worded.. and every youtube video \"review\" does a crappy job at explaining it also. i really want to know EXACTLY wtf it does before i buy it.. lol.

Haha yeah I'm in the same boat regarding the double controller.... not sure how well it would work with one pump on W1 and the other on Else.
[/quote]

i run them like that because i dont have any other good choices, the dual controller would be nice, but i dont want to bother without knowing what it does.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
For W1 I believe it will alternate the powerheads.  For other modes, I can only assume that it tries to line up the peaks with the W1 pulse... but that's just a total guess.  I am thinking about getting one just to play with it and see for sure.