Looking For WTB these Acropora

Painter Steve

Donor
Thanks Steve for the link. That’s a good sale price. Still spendy though. May have to go for it anyway since it’s such a classic
Ya Vivid Confetti is not a cheap one. I picked one up on his last sale and it is a beautiful piece. Just wish I could get in touch with the guy that’s growing them. I know who it is just don’t have the contact info. Keep an eye out for the white round epoxy between the frag and frag plug. Hopefully we get our corals shows back soon so don’t have to pay the crazy inflated prices.

elorablue

Ya Vivid Confetti is not a cheap one. I picked one up on his last sale and it is a beautiful piece. Just wish I could get in touch with the guy that’s growing them. I know who it is just don’t have the contact info. Keep an eye out for the white round epoxy between the frag and frag plug. Hopefully we get our corals shows back soon so don’t have to pay the crazy inflated prices.
Nice! Glad you got one.
do you mean the epoxy blob is a signature of this mysterious grower? ;)
I’ve actually never been to a coral show.
btw my RR Shazam is encrusting nicely now so should have a piece for you in 6 months I would think.

Painter Steve

Donor
do you mean the epoxy blob is a signature of this mysterious grower?
Ya it’s his signature, he’s got some of the nicest pieces I’ve ever seen but it does get prices going for the higher end stuff.

The coral shows are awesome, but only bring cash and leave the plastic at home. You can rip threw your budget very quickly.

Looking forward to a piece of the Shazam

Last edited:

elorablue

Ya it’s his signature, he’s got some of the nicest pieces I’ve ever seen but it does get prices going for the higher end stuff.

The coral shows are awesome, but bring only cash and leave the plastic at home. You can rip threw your budget very quickly.

Looking forward to a piece of the Shazam
I haven’t seen a Pink Floyd available anywhere for quite some time.

Matt1997

Check out Corallium Color in Quebec for some nice sps pieces. He doesn’t skimp on size either. He ships and ships very well. Some of the nicest pieces I had came from him.

Attachments

• D4183FAD-FCDE-4623-B4C4-DBCA4D8968E4.jpeg
    D4183FAD-FCDE-4623-B4C4-DBCA4D8968E4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73