125 GAL Mixed reef

Z

Zakk

Some new pics.  Full lights, RAW images.  Overall very pleased with everything  ;D

Z

Zakk

Thanks guys.  To be perfectly honest I think it would have been a LOT easier to just yank all the liverock and half the sand and start over, rather than 'fix' it.  But, it looks like it's working...  I started to fix mid june, and here we are Feb.  Well I guess some of the fun of a hobby is picking up the pieces. 

Z

Zakk

teebone110 link said:
[quote author=Zakk link=topic=1240.msg15648#msg15648 date=1328147300]
Well I guess some of the fun of a hobby is picking up the pieces.

Are these the pieces that have been knocked over by your Mexican Turbos?
[/quote]

I found one...figures it was lurking right under the powerhead waiting for nightfall to push the rest of the frags to their doom. 

Z

Zakk

A few shots.  Right now absolutely everything is showing new growth and improved colour. 

Z

Zakk

The green paly's in that one pic, are the same ones in this picture.  They thrived in my old 'dirty' tank, under the metal halides, but look at them now with better water, and growing under the LED's, look at the colour come out of them.

My opinion of palys has definitely changed since I ventured into the crack-whore lifestyle of the sps enthusiast, but it's interesting to see the now and then on the same stock. 

Z

Zakk

davesolo29 link said:
awesome video.. did you do your own editing?  what program did you use?

I did, and I used cyberlink powerdirector.  Actually fairly easy to use, much like multitrack recording.