$150 Prepaid Visa From Christmas..

Luke.

Distinguished Member
The Kessil controller will control as many lights as you have, but you will need the linking cable (which you probably have).

I upgraded my powerheads from RW8s to RW15s. So I could help you out if you would like

Just asking what you want fr the rw8? How old ? And a trade ? Or cash only , also I haven't gotta the kessil controller just have the 2 160 tuna blues

Luke.

Distinguished Member
My suggestion would be to get the Kessel controller as well.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Haha trust me man that's the play but if you guys had to pick one or the other .. What would you pick?

Tdizz

I have 2 Kessil 360's. And I do not have the controller...I leave the intensity at 100% almost at all times, but play with the colour setting.

My RW's have less than 5 weeks run time...

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I have 2 Kessil 360's. And I do not have the controller...I leave the intensity at 100% almost at all times, but play with the colour setting.

My RW's have less than 5 weeks run time...

How deeps your tank ? And how high do you hang your kessils ?

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Well after a few hard days of making my mind lol... I got the jebao rw 8 and i still wish I got the kessil controller but it would have been out of my budget.. Yes for once in my life with this hobby I stayed in budget!

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Well it came it today and I'm so stoked to try this out ! Here's some pics ! The power heads prob 5" and I hear that you don't want to mess with the controller with "damp hands" keep em dry!!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg