Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
That’s what I’m looking into. I was looking at the 150 black model. Big Als started carrying them. Very nice.
This one is actually at my Big Als in Kitchener. Feel free to stop by and check it out!

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
A small change to the vendor list for this Saturday! Unfortunately Reef Addiction will no longer be able to attend the show but we have a replacement! I would like to welcome local hobbyist Steve (also known as paintersteve on here) who will be running the painter Steve corals booth! Everyone please welcome him to the show!

WiredWeasel

A small change to the vendor list for this Saturday! Unfortunately Reef Addiction will no longer be able to attend the show but we have a replacement! I would like to welcome local hobbyist Steve (also known as paintersteve on here) who will be running the painter Steve corals booth! Everyone please welcome him to the show!
A most excellent hobbyist and a great dude.

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
Only 3 days!!! Venue opens at 12pm, raffle will take place at 3:30 pm!

Address: 1668 king street east, Kitchener
Admission: $5
Raffle: 4/$5 or 10/$10

Look forward to seeing everyone! Let’s make the first kw coral show a good one!

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
Tomorrow the day! Hope to see lots of people at the show tomorrow!

Candy coral will no longer be able to attend as Afnan has come down with a bad cold! Still wanting to support the show everyone that comes through the doors tomorrow will recieve a $10 coupon for his store and a Australian Chalice will be available in the raffle! Know Afnan it will be a piece

Look forward to seeing you all! Let’s turn this show into something big!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I hope everyone enjoys the day. I am out on an end of year family get together. There will be some lucky Apex winners. Wish I could put some tickets in there just to test it out the 2 together.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Kyle1970

Picked up a few pieces.
Was awefully late in the day so I’m sure most was picked over.
Glad I could donate a bit of $$ in hopes the show returns.

Copperkills

012ECF40-5DC7-4943-8298-C6B6C3F66FEB.jpeg
Day went well!

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
Thanks to everyone that came out today to the first kw coral show! Was a great time and was a huge success! Looking forward to the next show in 2019!!