2 gallon pico reef

Jenn

Inactive Since Crash
This is my new setup. It's a fluval spec 2. I've ordered a new light and pump. Right now it consists of 2 lbs of liverock, 2 sexy shrimps and some frags.

Edit: Rotated pic ~Torx

Chewy

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
I loved the pic ... just had to tilt my head lol ...
;D

Nice tank :)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
looks really cool.. the water bottle beside really puts it into perspective. i have a few small leathers and some green star polyps that would look good in there. if you want them you can have them.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Re: Re: 2 gallon pico reef

pulpfiction1 link said:
a few of us have toyed with the idea of a pico,looks super

Making me want to stay looking into mine again. Just might need to borrow an address to ship my lights to. Wife still isn't over my last order...and it was a big order lol

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

davesolo29

Super Active Member
very nice.. i have a 4 or 5 gallon fluval chi that i was considering making a bedroom tank.  just have to figure out how i want to do lighing and filtration on it.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
davesolo29 link said:
very nice.. i have a 4 or 5 gallon fluval chi that i was considering making a bedroom tank.  just have to figure out how i want to do lighing and filtration on it.

i really like the edge tanks also, someone should give one of those a go

Jenn

Inactive Since Crash
chief hill link said:
Very cool. What type of light are you moving to for this tank.?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I ordered a par38 bulb and gooseneck pendant off ebay last night. Today I finally found a stronger pump and ordered it too. Hopefully I'll be able to pick them up by the end of the week.

Jenn

Inactive Since Crash
Duke link said:
looks really cool.. the water bottle beside really puts it into perspective. i have a few small leathers and some green star polyps that would look good in there. if you want them you can have them.

That would be great Duke and thanks  :) I'll be in touch.

chief hill

Jenn Rath link said:
[quote author=chief hill link=topic=4107.msg37035#msg37035 date=1358805721]
Very cool. What type of light are you moving to for this tank.?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I ordered a par38 bulb and gooseneck pendant off ebay last night. Today I finally found a stronger pump and ordered it too. Hopefully I'll be able to pick them up by the end of the week.
[/quote]

Well done.  I have a 2.5 gallon as well that I started a couple weeks ago.  It was a tiny freshwater tank and I did a quick conversion on it.  But the big thing for me is the same a you.  Lighting, Looks like par 38 is the only way to go. 
Looking forward to updates as it grows.