2nd Annual Greater Niagara Coral Show March 9th & 10th, 2019

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I do have my ticket for Sunday and hoping to make it there. Couldnt make it last year with my eye surgeries leaving me stuck in a face down position. Currently this is my kitchen and living room though. Ceiling actually started falling down and we have had it braced with 2x4 for the last week.

4e6c0a53d0afb848808615aa9165c408.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

loonie8

The only comment I will say, the admission fee is expensive. I feel $10 is more reasonable since we from the GTA, its a long drive for us. I will be going and its my first time to this show.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The only comment I will say, the admission fee is expensive. I feel $10 is more reasonable since we from the GTA, its a long drive for us. I will be going and its my first time to this show.
Yes admission for this expo is a little more then the meets like London Fragfest. You also get more for your money. There are open speakers and several other manufactures that typically do not participate. It is a 3 hour drive for me each way, I feel the pain there.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
So I must be officially overwhelmed and loosing it. I 100% thought this was the weekend AFTER March break not THIS weekend!!! With everything else going on the dates didnt click. After a discussion with the household, looks like I can not make it this weekend.

Winks

Website Affiliate
So I must be officially overwhelmed and loosing it. I 100% thought this was the weekend AFTER March break not THIS weekend!!! With everything else going on the dates didnt click. After a discussion with the household, looks like I can not make it this weekend.

:(:(:(:(:(

Winks

Website Affiliate
I think you people in the Ontario banana belt should get a car pool going. Can be down there and back before the rest of the family is out of bed. OK OK. back before the get up might be stretching it a bit.