60 Gallon Cube

abnercotter

Let me introduce my little slice of the Ocean. Mixed reef trial and error. Very open to advice and criticism. Livestock- Royal gamma, yellow tang, banghai cardinal, 2 blue chronos, arrow crab, various snails and hermits. Zoa garden in the bottom left corner, mushroom garden in the middle and acanthus garden to the right. RBTA and a recently split lemon fever bubble tip hiding behind the rock work. Hydra 26 with a four T5 fixture for lighting. Nero 5 wavemaker. 20 gallon cube sump. Bubble magus 3.5 skimmer. It's got its ups and downs, like the ridiculous aiptasia outbreak I'm dealing with now, but all in all I am keeping things alive. Some things are taking off like weeds and some show no growth. I'm not dosing anything so probably why sps dont do so well in there. I keep up with water changes and I target feed corals. Happy reefing.
9acd03d6ddce9657900c312eb19ee71a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Seasquirt

Very nice system, I can’t for the life of me see any inhabitants, it’s a good thing, if only we could limit our tanks with max 3 fish and a few inverts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
looks good! everyone in the hobby is constantly performing trial and error, whether they realize it or not!

abnercotter

Very nice system, I can’t for the life of me see any inhabitants, it’s a good thing, if only we could limit our tanks with max 3 fish and a few inverts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They always hide when I come close...will stay out only when I feed.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk