Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
Fragfest 2019.jpg

London Fragfest – Saturday, June 8th, 2019
Frag Show Public Access: 12-4PM (EST)

Stoneridge Inn & Conference Center
6675 Burtwistle Lane, London, Ontario

Previous patrons and vendors spoke and we are fixing the #1 change people requested. There was another show too close to Fragfest last year and both patrons and vendors needed more time to prepare. We again will be filling the Somerset & Townsend Ballrooms with over 3600sq ft of floor space.

I have a few little new things this year for people that will be announced once the details are finalized. More details coming and will keep everything new posted here first...

Last edited:

Winks

Website Affiliate
Can't wait. This is always an exciting event. Time to save some cash. Might have to cut back on the groceries a bit. I guess I might call this my " Reef Diet"

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Thank you everyone for your support. Vendors are signing up and the website is being updated currently. We of coarse already have Ian at Sustainable Marine Canada, Darren and Dave from BigSHOW Frags representing Poseidon, GHL, Fauna Marin, and more to the show. We also have In2Deep, HomeGrownFrags and more already signing up.

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Just a reminder about this years London Fragfest. Vendors are signing up now, looks like there will be a few new ones this year. If you are interested in a table, whether you are a store or home operation, it is open to anyone looking to sell. Grab a friend and share a table. This event is about supporting the community.

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
Only 1 week away. Lots of great vendors and raffle items will be there. BRS RODI, Smart ATO from Sealife Central plus 15% off in store livestock with your Fragfest admission bracelet, MP10QD, Apex AFS, a great PolypLab pack, $100 at reefsupplies.ca and more. Come check out the amazing vendors and support a great cause as well.

Winks

Website Affiliate
Mark puts a ton of effort and work into this great event yearly. I was not there in person but have seen lots of happy faces on the videos that I've seen posted across social media. Great job Mark.

chuckm

Thanks Mark and family
Another awesome frag. fest Came home with some wicked frags, ( and cool undies LoL). Lots of effort put into putting this event on. Vendors were great. Looking forward to next time. We'll done Mark.