Aaron won't be around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hey Guys Aaron here,

I am just writing this to let everyone know that I won't be in the store next week other than to just put shipments away.  The Hospital wants to Induce my wife on Saturday two weeks early as this baby is going to be quite large. Our last one was 10 lbs.  I am taking a weeks vacation to welcome our new son into the world.

I do have to hopefully nice coral shipments coming next week.  On Monday We are supposed to receive our Vanuatu order.  Later in the week we should be getting in our Australian coral order.

I you have any immediate questions please call the store @519-668-2752 otherwise continue sending me those private messages and I will get to them as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading and wish us luck.
Aaron

C

copperkills

Do u really need to be around when they induce her? Lol

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:
Do u really need to be around when they induce her? Lol
Well I figured Since I am off on Saturdays anyways and I don't believe there is a Jays game on yet I might as well join her.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Big_Als_London link said:
Well I figured Since I am off on Saturdays anyways and I don't believe there is a Jays game on yet I might as well join her.

LMAO

good luck...and congrats man

P

phi delt reefer

i dont see why you need to be there until after the baby is born/cleaned and wrapped. Its not like you are gonna do anything during the delivery.

I think you're just making excuses to get outta your job.

;D

just kidding - all jokes aside - good luck to you and your wife, hope everything goes through without a hitch!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
phi delt reefer link said:
i dont see why you need to be there until after the baby is born/cleaned and wrapped. Its not like you are gonna do anything during the delivery.

I think you're just making excuses to get outta your job.

;D

just kidding - all jokes aside - good luck to you and your wife, hope everything goes through without a hitch!
I get to cut the cord lol

Don't forget I get brownie points for being there as she curses me for giving her a 10 lb baby.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.