Acro Id Please

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
This had grown to be one of my fav. acropora, it displays beautiful color with super bright tips. It just glow under the light more towards blue with pearly color at the tips witch doesn't show on the pic. This is one of the piece I got from Jroovers. If members can Id it great and if not I just have to wait for jroovers to chime in with the name :), thank
IMG_20151117_190703_edit.jpg
IMG_20151117_190459_edit.jpg

jroovers

Super Active Member
I'm amazed at how the Colours are so much different, depending on lights I guess

Not just on the lights, but even moreso on the camera and the white balancing. Kevin has LEDs I believe, and Darryl had strong MH lighting with PCs, which will definitely show up very differently in photos. That said, I'm also guessing Kevin's piece is much more vivid and is showing much greater colour variation than is captured in his photo, the coral certainly looks very healthy and happy and is definitely growing.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Sure looks like my old Northern Delight Kevin. Looks happy. Mine had green swirl in it that not everyone gets. Not sure why. Mostly its got the purpley coralites and when growing good the growth tips are this bright baby blue.

Hope you get that baby grown nice and big. I would love that piece one day when I build up a new tank (no plans yet). :)

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Sure looks like my old Northern Delight Kevin. Looks happy. Mine had green swirl in it that not everyone gets. Not sure why. Mostly its got the purpley coralites and when growing good the growth tips are this bright baby blue.

Hope you get that baby grown nice and big. I would love that piece one day when I build up a new tank (no plans yet). :)

HE'S ALIVE.......!!!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member

Sound delighted lol, I will have a frag save when you're ready