acro id

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
anyone know the ID of this piece?

[img=1400x933]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101187577/nov%2020%202013/IMG_7051.JPG[/img]

[img=1400x933]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101187577/nov%2020%202013/IMG_7101.JPG[/img]

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Is it kind of cream / green bass with purple tips?
Colours and growth kinda match my Tri colour a. Nana but yours has way more Polyp extension.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
tri colour a. nana was the store ID.. but im leaning towards a. plana myself, dont know for sure tho thats why i asked

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
It was sold to me as A. Nana tricolor. I'm not sure if my company has plana but I will look into it. Either way it looks awesome for what you paid for it lol

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
It was sold to me as A. Nana tricolor. I'm not sure if my company has plana but I will look into it. Either way it looks awesome for what you paid for it lol

yup im happy with it, and remember this wasnt really my first pick because the wife wanted this one over the one i thought was nicer, after we got it home tho, it was easy to see that she made a good choice.

a. plana seems to be the correct id as a couple people on reefcentral have said the same.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Duke link said:
[quote author=Big_Als_London link=topic=6913.msg69214#msg69214 date=1385044068]

yup im happy with it, and remember this wasnt really my first pick because the wife wanted this one over the one i thought was nicer, after we got it home tho, it was easy to see that she made a good choice.

a. plana seems to be the correct id as a couple people on reefcentral have said the same.
[/quote]imagine what the other one might have looked like.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
This is a picture of their Nana Tricolor
which it looked more like this at our store
This is my companies picture of their plana

I am inclined to say it looks more like the plana in your tank.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
unibob link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=6913.msg69494#msg69494 date=1385170681]
Seen it today in person, beauty.

over licking dukes tanks glass? wanting to eat the coral?
[/quote]

It's acrylic ;) and impressive stuff.