Alowe's 8 Gallon Sps And Lps Nano

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I got a small bottle for $10, how that for pricing. OK when is the best time to feed it to the tank, day time, night time or it doesn't matter?

ALowe

I got a small bottle for $10, how that for pricing. OK when is the best time to feed it to the tank, day time, night time or it doesn't matter?
good price I think! I does right after I do water change and then whenever I get around to it for the other time of the week. I don't think it matters tho

ALowe

Well I believe it is time for an update as its been the better part of 7 months! I have by no means slowed down thanks to the reefer community selling me insane frags at ridiculous prices and emptying my pockets out weekly lol. I have switched my nano into an entirely sps ecosystem (to the displeasure of my clown pair who were hosting a torch) and have acquired some higher end rr pieces. Pics to follow. I'll try to cover all the frags I have but I'll probably miss some lol. Growth and colour are really coming back after a bleaching catastrophe after my move in may.

Frag list

REEF RAFT pieces:
Strawberry shortcake (2)
Tyree pink lemonade (2)
Red dragon
Rainbow loom
Wild caught frag
Cannibas
Pink matrix-just got it.. hope it lives GULP
Orange passion- triple GULP

Other frags and colonies:
Forest fire digitata