Amaroq's 10 Gallon Mixed Reef

Amaroq

Hey everyone!

Been in the saltwater hobby for the better part of the last fives years and in that time I've gone through many systems. I took a bit of a break from the hobby for about 6-8 months or so before I got the itch again, so here I am with my current tank. This one has been up and running since March 2017. Almost certainly going to be upgrading it in the near future, potentially around Oct/Nov 2017. For the time being though I'm focusing on this little baby and making sure I have genuine reason to upgrade and not just because I can! haha So without further ado here is the spec list and pictures!!

Tank: 20"x10"x12" Marineland Standard 10 Gallon
Lighting: GHL Mitras LX6200HV
Filtration: Eheim Ecco 2232; Filter Floss, Carbon, GFO, and Purigen
Flow: Jebao SW-2 on Else mode
Stocklist: Phantom Clownfish, Yasha Goby paired with a Tiger Pistol, and a Ruby Red Dragonette
Salt: Started on Instant Ocean Reef Crystals, now running AquaForest Reef Salt

Humble Beginnings

My haul from FragFest

Picked up my Tiger Pistol and Yasha Goby from Sealife Central that same day, I haven't managed to get any decent pictures of them together but they paired up immediately as they were in the same tank at Sealife

Lastly a current FTS taken today and a couple others, June 13th 2017

Thanks for checking my thread out!

Amaroq

To be honest after those pics I didn't take too many more. I had a bad string of luck and got an SPS frag from Aquatic Kingdom that had not only acro flatworms but also monti nudibranchs! All in all I ended up losing all but one torch, all my SPS, and my trachy. After that happened I moved and actually ended up swapping over to a 20 long that I took the rim off the top of. Here is the 20L in its current state, just got an order of lots of lovely goodies from Fragbox that are sitting in the eggcrate front and center.