And the Winner is....

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Very nice!  Congrats, and thanks to Big Al's for the awesome addition to the 'fest  :)

I have to admit a lot of the feedback from people from out of town was "ohhh, the Big Al's in [insert town here] is terrible! They treat us like crap!"
You've done a lot to quell the masses here, and it's appreciated that us 'salties' aren't treated like second class citizens in the store :)

dale

Salty Cracker link said:
Very nice!  Congrats, and thanks to Big Al's for the awesome addition to the 'fest  :)

I have to admit a lot of the feedback from people from out of town was \"ohhh, the Big Al's in [insert town here] is terrible! They treat us like crap!\"
You've done a lot to quell the masses here, and it's appreciated that us 'salties' aren't treated like second class citizens in the store :)

+1

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Congratulations Dave.

Seeing the name I had to ask my wife if she knows you.  I have known your dad for several years from the KWAS club.  And my wife grew up down the street from you on Rolling Meadows.

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
Thanks to all.  It came as a total surprise when I saw the email from Aaron.  Thanks so much to Aaron and Big Al's.  I guess since I call my wife "honey" or "my wife"...yveterinarian's husband works  ;D.

Dave:  I'm not sure if you are thinking of the right guy.  I grew up in Guelph on Applewood Crescent.

It was wonderful meeting many of you at the Fragfest and we had a great time.