Another Reefaholic

Painter Steve

Donor
Hi Everyone, I've been in the hobby for about 6-7 years but first time on a site. I currently running a 65g with sump and a 40g IM Fusion. I'm always up for learning something new so I figured this would be the spot to learn.

Thanks for reading and
IMG_20160528_171620.jpg
Happy Reefing!

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Welcome to the site and nice tank ! What kind of lights are you using , just out of Curiosity?:)

zoomster

Hi Steve!
Welcome to the Frag tank.
I am sure you will find that we have lots of great members, knowledge and help here!
That is a pretty nice looking tank you have there and remember, we LOVE pic's here!
Again, welcome.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Welcome to the site. That is a great way to introduce yourself. Looks like you have things under control in your tank, you have a little bit of everything in there. I am sure you have read somewhere, we like pictures here. We also like to know equipment. What else are you running.

Painter Steve

Donor
Thanks for the nice comments. And ya it's defiantly a mixed reef, could say it's just a tad crowded. I made the mistake years ago and got my wife a pulsating Xenia and i'm still paying the price, they grow faster then I can sell them.

I'm currently using a Aqueon sump #3 with a Reef Octopus 1000LSS simmer and running 2 MP10's linked with the Radion lights. Also just started trying out GFO and Active carbon.

I'll post some pic's of my 40g in the selling forum when I get a chance. I will be selling shortly due to a new member of the family in Sept.

Cheers

Kman

Super Active Member
I see lots of room right up against the front glass and back left corner. ;p

Painter Steve

Donor
I saw one or two frag at big al, assuming it was your? :D
Yep, I traded in a pile of corals and one Red Dragon frag last week and was totally disgusted to see it selling for $89.99 ( good luck ). Unfortunately it's the only LFS KW has now to trade in for store credit. I'm really missing ABD!!